Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
yclhk yclhk is offline

Default Merge Print Label

I wish to merge print a set of labels from the data in a Excel file.

The content of the exce file:

Name Address Tel Team
ABC House1 1234 A
BCD House2 2345 B
CDE House3 3456 C
DEF House4 4567 B
EFG House5 5678 A
FGH House6 6789 C

I merge the fields from the Excel file and print the labels in the following
form:

Name: ABC
Add: House1
Tel: 1234
Team: A

I wish to print the labels in the Team A, B and C in seperate sheets, i.e
the sheet Team A with the data of Team A ........ . I can merge the data
and print the all the labels in one sheet but how can I print the labels in
seperate sheet with data of Team A, B and C ?

Thanks,