Mamma Boel

Default How do I lock the position of a text box in Word (xp pro)?

How do I lock the postion of a text box in word?
Margaret Aldis

"Mamma Boel" wrote in message
How do I lock the postion of a text box in word?

Format Text Box Layout tab Advance button

Uncheck the "Move object with text" box, and set the horizontantal and
vertical position.

--
Margaret Aldis - Microsoft Word MVP