Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Allen B from Marina

Default Which product to buy

I own Microsoft word 2001 for Macintosh, and need to upgrade so I can use it
in OSX. Can I buy an upgrade for Word only, or do I need to buy a new,
bundled product?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Allen,

You may want to check the Office:mac 'how to buy' link at the top of
http://microsoft.com/mac
and for Office:mac specific questions you'll find the folks in the newsgroups linked below to be helpful

=======
--
I hope this helps you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Microsoft Office:Mac newsgroups:

or
http://microsoft.com/mac/community/c...pid=newsgroups

Microsoft Office:Mac products and updates
http://microsoft.com/mac

Free Trial-Need Product Key to download-Online info Site? Strikex411 New Users 1 March 2nd 06 03:32 PM
Product key question Sara Microsoft Word Help 4 January 23rd 06 01:43 PM
product key Boss18 Microsoft Word Help 1 December 14th 05 06:31 AM
Update problem Roy Smith New Users 2 October 12th 05 10:47 PM
How do I reinstall a product without the product id? Karen Microsoft Word Help 1 February 11th 05 04:34 AM