Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RCarp

Default extra page when changing page orientation within Word document

I am working on a large manual which includes bringing in Excel spreadsheets
that need to be Landscape orientation...the rest of the manual is
Portrait.....but when I copy and paste the spreadsheet into the manual, it
adds a page above the spreadsheet, and then I can't seem to delete this empty
page. I'm about to pull my hair out!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SVC

Are you using Edit Paste Special, Microsoft Excel Worksheet Object? If so,
the problem may have to do with the layout of the Excel object. Perhaps the
Excel table exceeds the page height. Try the following:

Click on the Excel table, right click and select Format Object. On the
Layout tab see what the lay out is (probably In line with text). Try
changing to In front of text.