Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
fatdave fatdave is offline

Default Footer Not on all pages.

I have got a doc that is made up from several diffeant docs. I have removed
the section breacks, but the footers only aprar on some pages. I can see the
footers on all the pages in normal mode, but under print previre, thery are
not there.

Any idears?

David.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
fatdave fatdave is offline

Sorry. I have just relised that there are still some section breaks, that I
need due to page formating issues. I do not know if this makes a diffreance.

"fatdave" wrote:

I have got a doc that is made up from several diffeant docs. I have removed
the section breacks, but the footers only aprar on some pages. I can see the
footers on all the pages in normal mode, but under print previre, thery are
not there.

Any idears?

David.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You need to link the footers together so that they all share the same
contents: Double-click the header (or footer) to activate the header/footer
area. Then use the Link to Previous (Same as Previous in some versions)
button to connect footers. Note that you will have to do this for each type
of footer if you have more than one (first page footer, odd footer, even
footer). You can use the Next and Previous buttons to move between sections.

In Word 2007, you'll find the buttons mentioned above on the
context-sensitive Header & Footer Tools Design tab; in Word 2003, you'll
find them on the Header and Footer toolbar.

See also http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/HeaderFooter.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP