Mohammad Amzad Mohammad Amzad is offline
Junior Member

Question Add comma in numeric values after three digit e.g. 1,000,000 in word file

Hello All,

I am sending you 03 queries on my JOB SAKE, please this is my humble request to you to please reply it back ASAP. These queries are based on MS Word and we have to make the VBA code for the same..

i) Add comma in numeric values after three digit e.g. 1,000,000. Add option for whether to add or not.
ii) Uncited or unlisted references log for numbered or unnumbered references. i.e. All the parentesis who have opening braces must have closing and same for vice versa.
iii) Log of words set as hyphenated, with space and compiled (e.g. Chatroom, chat room, chat-room).

Thanks in advance
Will surely obliged if get reply soon... Thank you once again...