merv merv is offline
Junior Member

Default two column Newsletter

I need a two column Newsletter that the text in column one continueson into column two on the same page and column two continues onto column one on the next page and so on.
JLW2 JLW2 is offline
Junior Member

Hi there, the easy way out to this is just making a 2 columned by one row table that will move onto the next pages..