MBUDK

Default "Update all labels" function sometimes is jsut not there?

In some merges I just can't find my "Update all labels"-function. It's just
not there. In some merges, it is. Can anyone tell why I can see it some times
and some times not, in the mail merge helper on the right side? Office 2003.
Thanks
Doug Robbins

Better to use the Mailmerge toolbar - Select Toolbars from the View menu and
check the Mailmerge item. It has a "Propogate Labels" button on it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP