How do I write upside down in word?

Old March 16th 06, 07:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I write upside down in word?

When creating documents in word, is it possible to write upside down for just
one part of a document? Or is it possible to turn a text box so that the
text is read upside down?
Old March 16th 06, 07:44 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Unfortunately not. Which is especially annoying because you CAN in
PowerPoint.

You can fake it by writing your document with the text rotated 90 degrees
right, then do the upside down by inserting text rotated 90 degrees left

Old March 16th 06, 08:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See also http://www.gmayor.com/rotate_text.htm

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 06:26 PM
How do I set right and left alignment on the same line in Word? Matador Page Layout 1 November 9th 05 08:32 PM