Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lin Randall Lin Randall is offline

Default Converting Word 2003 files to Word 2.x

We use Folio Views on our web site for and intranet for many of our
legislative documents, and in order to create the .nfo files we must start
with a document in Word 2.x format. Our users have Word 2003 installed, but
many of them do not have the option to save as Word 2.x. I have downloaded
the converter pack but it does not include that option and I have been unable
to find it. Where can I get it?
--
LFR