Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dinesh dinesh is offline

Default Field Codes - Microsoft Word

Hello,

I have been trying to created a report (template) by using field codes.
There are certain information that repeats itself such as client name,
address, file number, date, through out my template.

I was wondering if there is any way to link the field codes in such a way
that if I decide to change the "client's name", for example, it will
automatically update all the field codes containing the "client's name"?

Thank You
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm