#1   Report Post  

Default Using other Android apps that support navigation panes to view Word docs

Word for Android does not support outlining or a navigation pane!

If convert to pdf and view with Adobes Acrobat seem only to get limited conversion of Outlined Word files. Similarly if view in Google Docs and WPS Office

Does anyone know of a way of better navigating large Word documents on your mobile?
  #2   Report Post  

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Cosgrove View Post
Word for Android does not support outlining or a navigation pane!

If convert to pdf and view with Adobes Acrobat seem only to get limited conversion of Outlined Word files. Similarly if view in Google Docs and WPS Office

Does anyone know of a way of better navigating large Word documents on your mobile?
Maybe try OffiSuite Pro + PDF. I've read plenty of positive reviews about it. It's not free, but they offer a trial version that might be worth it.
  #3   Report Post  

The option would be to convert such files into PDF or any other reading app. Word on Android is absolutely awful, imho. I hate it every time I try to open a document using their reading app. It always lags with no reason. I usually have problems with microsoft products and it seems that many users have exact the same feelings. But I don't really believe that the problem is in android system itself because other apps work really great. I have read a good detailed webwiew about this system on https://techplugged.com/what-is-the-...ystem-webview/ and it is generally friendly towards apps. So the problem is mostly in microsoft that doesn't want to fix office's problems on android phones.

Last edited by Ace864 : February 15th 21 at 08:21 PM
  #4   Report Post  
Banned

Well, I am thinking about making better navigating large Word documents for mobile, It's my dream to make an app but I am not good at coding. Then my friend suggests to me https://www.andromo.com/app-builder/...r-application/ where I can learn to make an app with any coding. If you also want to learn. You can also visit here.
  #5   Report Post  

If your device has a Wi-Fi connection and you have enabled VPN on it, then you can use the Bluetooth feature of your Android device to connect to other devices using its Wi-Fi hotspot. This guide explains how to enable the VPN on your Android device using AirDroid, a popular app that provides a user-friendly interface for multiple server management and control over mobile and desktop devices. You can quickly connect to a https://veepn.com/vpn-apps/vpn-for-android/ by entering its IP address or a domain name into the appropriate field in the dialog. And in order for a connection to be established, the port number must be specified as well.

#6   Report Post  
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludvig View Post
If your device has a Wi-Fi connection and you have enabled VPN on it, then you can use the Bluetooth feature of your Android device to connect to other devices using its Wi-Fi hotspot. This guide explains how to enable the VPN on your Android device using AirDroid, a popular app that provides a user-friendly interface for multiple server management and control over mobile and desktop devices. You can quickly connect to a https://veepn.com/vpn-apps/vpn-for-android/ by entering its IP address or a domain name into the appropriate field in the dialog. And in order for a connection to be established, the port number must be specified as well.
This feature allows you to connect under the same network as your preferred DNS server. Users in every country must protect their privacy and keep their information safe.
  #7   Report Post  

One of the most important factors in maintaining a healthy lawn is the use of lawn care products. In this article, we will discuss the purpose of lawn care products and how they can help you achieve your desired lawn.1. Fertilizers https://lawninsight.com/