Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ET88 ET88 is offline

Default Remove EULA from Word Document page when start up

I just recently installed Office 2003 into my new laptop with Vista O/S.
Everytime I open Microsoft Word or Excel worksheet the EULA window keeps
poping up. I already registered & activated the Office 2003 program. How do
I remove this End User License Agreement pop up window?

Thanks!

ET

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you have Windows XP, then log in to Windows as Administrator, start
an Office program, accept the EULA, close the Office program, log out of
Windows as Administrator, and log back in to Windows using your normal
user profile.

If you have Windows Vista, then right-click on an Office program
shortcut, choose to run the Office program as Administrator, accept the
EULA, close the Office program, and then start the Office program normally.

If the previous suggestion doesn't help, then see
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=884202 "You must accept the Office
End User License Agreement every time that you start an Office program".

ET88 wrote:

I just recently installed Office 2003 into my new laptop with Vista O/S.
Everytime I open Microsoft Word or Excel worksheet the EULA window keeps
poping up. I already registered & activated the Office 2003 program. How do
I remove this End User License Agreement pop up window?

Thanks!

ET

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ET88 ET88 is offline

Thanks! I had to go to support.microsoft.com and follow the instructions to
remove the EULA. I did tried your method but it didn't work. Thanks again!
ET88

ET88 wrote:

I just recently installed Office 2003 into my new laptop with Vista O/S.
Everytime I open Microsoft Word or Excel worksheet the EULA window keeps
poping up. I already registered & activated the Office 2003 program. How do
I remove this End User License Agreement pop up window?

Thanks!

ET

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mrsdailey mrsdailey is offline

THANK YOU SOOOOOO much! I was going insane that I would have to click this
about 100 times a day!

"ET88" wrote:

I just recently installed Office 2003 into my new laptop with Vista O/S.
Everytime I open Microsoft Word or Excel worksheet the EULA window keeps
poping up. I already registered & activated the Office 2003 program. How do
I remove this End User License Agreement pop up window?

Thanks!

ET

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Erwin Gasmol Erwin Gasmol is offline

Try this way...

Just go first in the computer management of Windows Vista and enable the
default Administrator account. By default the Administrator account was
disabled.

Then use the user account "Administrator" after you enable the user account.
Then try to open any MSoffice program and check if any EULA pop-up when
opening the program.

If no EULA appear during the startup of Msoffice program try to use the
original user account and check if the EULA still appear when you open any
MsOffice program.

Thanks,
Erwin

ET88 wrote:

I just recently installed Office 2003 into my new laptop with Vista O/S.
Everytime I open Microsoft Word or Excel worksheet the EULA window keeps
poping up. I already registered & activated the Office 2003 program. How do
I remove this End User License Agreement pop up window?

Thanks!

ET

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LW LW is offline

I have ET88's same problem and the solution you offer has me a bit confused.
I am the only account and it says "administrator" under my name. Shall I
create another administrator account?

It's driving me crazy, too!

Thanks,

LW

ET88 wrote:

I just recently installed Office 2003 into my new laptop with Vista O/S.
Everytime I open Microsoft Word or Excel worksheet the EULA window keeps
poping up. I already registered & activated the Office 2003 program. How do
I remove this End User License Agreement pop up window?

Thanks!

ET

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You need to run the application as administrator. This is nothing to do with
your account. See
http://www.vistaclues.com/always-run...administrator/

ET88 wrote:

I just recently installed Office 2003 into my new laptop with
Vista O/S. Everytime I open Microsoft Word or Excel worksheet the
EULA window keeps poping up. I already registered & activated
the Office 2003 program. How do I remove this End User License
Agreement pop up window?

Thanks!

ET

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LW LW is offline

Wow, who knew? Thanks SO MUCH - I think it's worked! Don't know what will
happen the next time I log on, but for now the popups have stopped.

I appreciate your reply on this somewhat stale chain - it obviously
continues to be a problem for the uninitiated.

LW

ET88 wrote:

I just recently installed Office 2003 into my new laptop with
Vista O/S. Everytime I open Microsoft Word or Excel worksheet the
EULA window keeps poping up. I already registered & activated
the Office 2003 program. How do I remove this End User License
Agreement pop up window?

Thanks!

ET

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DAA DAA is offline

I am having the smae issue and can't seem to find how to run an application
as administrtor. HELP

ET88 wrote:

I just recently installed Office 2003 into my new laptop with
Vista O/S. Everytime I open Microsoft Word or Excel worksheet the
EULA window keeps poping up. I already registered & activated
the Office 2003 program. How do I remove this End User License
Agreement pop up window?

Thanks!

ET

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
johnski johnski is offline

Just got Vista and have this EULA pop-up probelm. Have tried to follow your
suggestions here and also through the suggested support.microsoft page but
when I right click the Office program short-cut, no 'run as administrator'
option appears. Am I missing something? Thanks

ET88 wrote:

I just recently installed Office 2003 into my new laptop with Vista O/S.
Everytime I open Microsoft Word or Excel worksheet the EULA window keeps
poping up. I already registered & activated the Office 2003 program. How do
I remove this End User License Agreement pop up window?

Thanks!

ET

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MTSmith MTSmith is offline

Thank you for the tip. I just found where the setting is in Windows 7 and it
worked! Appreciate your help.

ET88 wrote:

I just recently installed Office 2003 into my new laptop with Vista O/S.
Everytime I open Microsoft Word or Excel worksheet the EULA window keeps
poping up. I already registered & activated the Office 2003 program. How do
I remove this End User License Agreement pop up window?

Thanks!

ET

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
McSnygg McSnygg is offline

I'm having the same problem, and I've read all these posts, and tried to find
the suggestion to implement. However, I'm running Windows 7 and I can't find
in Word how to "run as adminstrator."

Is it in a different place on Windows 7? (I have a 64-bit system that came
with Vista.)

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Did you read the linked page?

ET88 wrote:

I just recently installed Office 2003 into my new laptop with
Vista O/S. Everytime I open Microsoft Word or Excel worksheet
the EULA window keeps poping up. I already registered &
activated the Office 2003 program. How do I remove this End
User License Agreement pop up window?

Thanks!

ET

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
McSnygg McSnygg is offline

I'm having the same problem, and I've read all these posts, and tried to find
the suggestion to implement. However, I'm running Windows 7 and I can't find
in Word how to "run as adminstrator."

Is it in a different place on Windows 7? (I have a 64-bit system that came
with Vista.)

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Did you read the linked page?

ET88 wrote:

I just recently installed Office 2003 into my new laptop with
Vista O/S. Everytime I open Microsoft Word or Excel worksheet
the EULA window keeps poping up. I already registered &
activated the Office 2003 program. How do I remove this End
User License Agreement pop up window?

Thanks!

ET

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Where did you look?
http://windows7news.com/2009/02/03/e...rator-account/

"McSnygg" wrote in message
I'm having the same problem, and I've read all these posts, and tried to
find
the suggestion to implement. However, I'm running Windows 7 and I can't
find
in Word how to "run as adminstrator."

Is it in a different place on Windows 7? (I have a 64-bit system that came
with Vista.)

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Did you read the linked page?

ET88 wrote:

I just recently installed Office 2003 into my new laptop with
Vista O/S. Everytime I open Microsoft Word or Excel worksheet
the EULA window keeps poping up. I already registered &
activated the Office 2003 program. How do I remove this End
User License Agreement pop up window?

Thanks!

ET

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"McSnygg" wrote in message
I'm having the same problem, and I've read all these posts, and tried to
find
the suggestion to implement. However, I'm running Windows 7 and I can't
find
in Word how to "run as adminstrator."

Is it in a different place on Windows 7? (I have a 64-bit system that came
with Vista.)

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Did you read the linked page?