Graham Mayor

Default address book

Outlooks contact list is a list of addresses that interfaces with Word in
the form of Word's address book. Whatever addresses you have here or
imported into Outlook can be used in your letters either individually or as
a whole. Use categories to identify different types.
File Import from file, will import suitably formatted addresses from a
variety of file types into Outlook.

meputer wrote:
That's GREAT!! So........what now?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Outlook would make your life easier!

meputer wrote:
I type many letters at my job. Is there a way to add all of my
addresses to an electronic address book and insert them easily?