Kathy Bailey

Default Removing Useless Temporary Files

I want to remove useless temporary word files that have been left on my hard
drive. At the same time, I do not want to delete any temporary files that
might be required to recover a document that I might not know needs recovery.

If I perform a serch for temporary files, what should I be looking for?
Jay Freedman

See http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm.

--
Regards,