Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default How 2 get & install printer driver for Appellate Brief

Greetings,

I'll be working on an Appellate Brief for an attorney. I understand
that the page layout may appear different on-screen, between his
computer and mine. I understand that if I install a printer driver
for HIS printer, that I can get my on-screen display to look the same
as it will print out. Even though I don't have the printer itself.

How do I go about this?

*(((({