Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
midnightcruz

Default can't open autorecovery .ASD File

My Word 2000 shut down "performed illegal operation" and when reopened the
document I was working on did not appear. I see it as a "autorecovery" .ASD
FIle but i cannot open it. The error message is "the document name or path
is not valid, try (check the file permissions for the document or drive)".

Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DAVE

Hi,