Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Carole Lynn Carole Lynn is offline

Default Problems Encountered with Mailmerge

I have never experienced this before, using Word 2003 and performing a mail
merge to create labels from a Word table as the datasource, the first time I
performed the merge it appeared to execute successfully but in reviewing the
labels, 32 names did not merge. So, I performed the merge again using the
same template and datasource. This time, 42 names did not merge (different
from the first names).

Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mike[_9_] Mike[_9_] is offline

In message
at 11:11:00 on Tue, 9 Dec 2008, Carole Lynn
wrote
I have never experienced this before, using Word 2003 and performing a mail
merge to create labels from a Word table as the datasource, the first time I
performed the merge it appeared to execute successfully but in reviewing the
labels, 32 names did not merge. So, I performed the merge again using the
same template and datasource. This time, 42 names did not merge (different
from the first names).

Any ideas?

What 2003 Service Pack have you got? Interesting I see funny behaviour
too, but not quite like that
--
Mike News

More Mailmerge Problems BazzerLondon Mailmerge 1 November 1st 08 09:47 AM
Problems encountered with mail merge Shawna Mailmerge 3 December 11th 06 09:05 PM
Problems with MailMerge with DBF HD Mailmerge 1 February 17th 06 05:05 PM
mailmerge problems Mim Mailmerge 1 August 24th 05 06:51 PM
Problems with Mailmerge and odc hals left Mailmerge 0 August 9th 05 08:27 PM