Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tikchye_oldLearner57 tikchye_oldLearner57 is offline

Default document background has many grid lines draw

hi community

can anybody help me to put my Word document back to original ?...

when I open my word document, the page has grid lines drawn in its
background and when I print preview, it appears normal, that is blank. !

i go into to Option View ...but I could not find any thing to uncheck as
to remove away the "grid lines" ???

can somebody tell me what when wrong and how to rectify this ?

thanks community
--
oldLearner57
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

On the Drawing toolbar, click Draw, and then click Grid. Clear the
"Display gridlines on screen" option, and click OK.

Note: If you can't see the Drawing toolbar, display it via View |
Toolbars | Drawing.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"tikchye_oldLearner57"
skrev i meddelandet
hi community

can anybody help me to put my Word document back to original ?...

when I open my word document, the page has grid lines drawn in its
background and when I print preview, it appears normal, that is

blank. !

i go into to Option View ...but I could not find any thing to

uncheck as
to remove away the "grid lines" ???

can somebody tell me what when wrong and how to rectify this ?

thanks community
--
oldLearner57

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tikchye_oldLearner57 tikchye_oldLearner57 is offline

thanks Stefan Blom that was cool !!!!!!!! I got it .......!!!!!!!!

thanks again community for the help

best regards to everybody
--
oldLearner57

skrev i meddelandet
hi community

can anybody help me to put my Word document back to original ?...

when I open my word document, the page has grid lines drawn in its
background and when I print preview, it appears normal, that is

blank. !

i go into to Option View ...but I could not find any thing to

uncheck as
to remove away the "grid lines" ???

can somebody tell me what when wrong and how to rectify this ?

thanks community
--
oldLearner57

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You are welcome.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"tikchye_oldLearner57" wrote in message
thanks Stefan Blom that was cool !!!!!!!! I got it

skrev i meddelandet
hi community

can anybody help me to put my Word document back to original

?...