Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Barb R.

As usual, I figures out what I needed to do after this was posted.

Thanks anyway!

Barb Reinhardt

"Barb R." wrote:

In addition, I'm finding that in the TOC, the section that is incorrectly
formatted is in the TOC1 style instead of the TOC2 style.

Thanks again,
Barb

"Barb R." wrote:

I am creating a TOC from multiple documents using the RD field code as
described in the following:

"Creating a Table of Contents Spanning Multiple Documents"

It's working pretty well, but I'm finding that sometimes the TOC isn't
aligned properly from one section to the next. I have a section numbered
5.4.1.1 that is aligned with section 5 in the TOC and yet it should be
indented.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should look for in the docs to
get them to align properly?

Thanks in advance,
Barb Reinhardt

How do I turn off field codes in an MS Word document? Welshwoman Microsoft Word Help 7 March 2nd 05 05:15 PM
Table of Contents for Multiple Documents Barb R. Tables 5 March 2nd 05 03:39 AM
Field Codes Meryl Microsoft Word Help 1 February 21st 05 07:07 AM
removing styles across multiple documents jd_editor Microsoft Word Help 1 January 20th 05 09:41 PM
Using Back Arrow when hyperlinking - multiple documents O. Hardin Microsoft Word Help 0 January 13th 05 09:09 PM