Mindy

Default lucinda handwriting font

Hello, does anyone know how I could get Lucinda handwriting font?
Klaus Linke

Mindy wrote:
Hello, does anyone know how I could get Lucinda handwriting font?

Hi Mindy,

http://www.microsoft.com/typography/...&FNAME=3DLuci=
da+Handwriting+Italic&FVER=3D1.67
Access 97 SR2, Creative Writer 2, Greetings 99, Home Publishing 99, =
Office 2000 Premium, Office 97 Small Business Edition SR2, Office 97 =
SR1a, Office Professional Edition 2003, PhotoDraw 2000, Picture It! =
2000, Picture It! 2002, Picture It! 98, Plus 95, Publisher 2000, =
Publisher 97, Publisher 98, TrueType Font Pack, Windows 98, Windows 98 =
Second Edition

Perhaps you have one of those?

Regards,
Klaus

And note that it's Lucida, not Lucinda.

http://www.microsoft.com/typography/...ic&F VER=1.67
Access 97 SR2, Creative Writer 2, Greetings 99, Home Publishing 99, Office
2000 Premium, Office 97 Small Business Edition SR2, Office 97 SR1a, Office
Professional Edition 2003, PhotoDraw 2000, Picture It! 2000, Picture It!
2002, Picture It! 98, Plus 95, Publisher 2000, Publisher 97, Publisher 98,
TrueType Font Pack, Windows 98, Windows 98 Second Edition

Perhaps you have one of those?

Regards,
Klaus

Klaus Linke

To spell it out: The font comes with any of the products listed. Install =
the product, and that installs the font.
Or you can probably find the font file (LHANDW.TTF) on the installation =
medium, and copy it into your fonts folder without installing the =
product.

If you don't have any of the products listed, you can buy the font from =
Monotype for 22$:
http://www.fonts.com/findfonts/detail.asp?pid=3D206340

Regards,
Klaus

"Mindy" wrote:
I looked at the link but it said nothing about how to get it. =20
=20
"Klaus Linke" wrote:
=20

=

http://www.microsoft.com/typography/...&FNAME=3DLuci=
da+Handwriting+Italic&FVER=3D1.67
Access 97 SR2, Creative Writer 2, Greetings 99, Home Publishing 99, =

Office 2000 Premium, Office 97 Small Business Edition SR2, Office 97 =
SR1a, Office Professional Edition 2003, PhotoDraw 2000, Picture It! =
2000, Picture It! 2002, Picture It! 98, Plus 95, Publisher 2000, =
Publisher 97, Publisher 98, TrueType Font Pack, Windows 98, Windows 98 =
Second Edition
=20
Perhaps you have one of those?
=20
Regards,
Klaus

Mindy

I'm sorry, please don't think I'm stupid. I have Office 2000 and supposedly
it has lucinda handwriting but it's not in my office software. On the
website I don't see anything about downloading or copying a file.

"Klaus Linke" wrote:

To spell it out: The font comes with any of the products listed. Install the product, and that installs the font.
Or you can probably find the font file (LHANDW.TTF) on the installation medium, and copy it into your fonts folder without installing the product.

If you don't have any of the products listed, you can buy the font from Monotype for 22$:
http://www.fonts.com/findfonts/detail.asp?pid=206340

Regards,
Klaus

"Klaus Linke" wrote:

Mindy wrote:
Hello, does anyone know how I could get Lucinda handwriting font?

Hi Mindy,

http://www.microsoft.com/typography/...ic&F VER=1.67
Access 97 SR2, Creative Writer 2, Greetings 99, Home Publishing 99, Office 2000 Premium, Office 97 Small Business Edition SR2, Office 97 SR1a, Office Professional Edition 2003, PhotoDraw 2000, Picture It! 2000, Picture It! 2002, Picture It! 98, Plus 95, Publisher 2000, Publisher 97, Publisher 98, TrueType Font Pack, Windows 98, Windows 98 Second Edition

Perhaps you have one of those?

Regards,
Klaus

Klaus Linke

Mindy wrote:
I'm sorry, please don't think I'm stupid. =20

Naw, don't worry. I don't think much at all, especially on a Friday =
night.

I have Office 2000 and supposedly it has lucinda handwriting=20
but it's not in my office software. =20

CD 3, PHOTODRW/FONTS/LHANDW.TTF

Have a nice weekend!
Klaus

Klaus Linke

Sorry, I "only" have Office 2000 Premium here, to check.
The normal version didn't have PhotoDraw, I think.
Better follow Suzanne's advice!

Good luck,
Klaus

"Mindy" wrote:
first, thanks for understanding! Office 2000 has 3 CDs? Mine only =

came with=20
2 CDs.=20
=20
"Klaus Linke" wrote: