Louise Gill

Default Get paragraph numbering to restart at 1 after section breaks?

I'm running Word 2000 on Windows XP.

I'm creating a table based document where a row of text information gets
repeated on 3 separate pages. I've bookmarked that row and cross referenced
it to the other 3 pages so the users don't have to cut and paste it three
times. What we've found is that if the users apply paragraph numbering to
the initial bookmarked row, the cross referenced rows follow on the
numbering, instead of restarting at 1.

Each page is separated with a next page section break. What can I do to
make each cross referenced row start the numbering at 1. I hope what I'm
asking makes sense.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Louise