GinnieG

Default change spacing in a signature

My signature has some double line spacing and I only want single line
spacing. When formating the signature I've selected single spacing. It
shows the correct single line spacing, however there are some double line
spacing on the actural email signature. I've tried many trouble shooting
options to change this with no luck. Thanks for your help. GinnieG
Stefan Blom

Select the text that doesn't behave. On the Format menu, click
Paragraph. Make sure that Line Spacing is set to "Single", and also
that "Space After" and "Space Before" are both set to 0 (zero).

You may also want to look for multiple successive paragraph marks
(corresponding to typing ENTER several times with no text in between).
These can easily be seen if you click the ¶ button on the Standard
toolbar. For more about nonprinting characters, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/NonPrintChars.htm.

--
Stefan Blom

"GinnieG" wrote in message
My signature has some double line spacing and I only want single

line
spacing. When formating the signature I've selected single

spacing. It
shows the correct single line spacing, however there are some double

line
spacing on the actural email signature. I've tried many trouble

shooting
options to change this with no luck. Thanks for your help. GinnieG

GinnieG

Thanks to Stefan I now know I have a formating issue. The signature which I
typed in word has the correct formatting that I want. When I cut and past
this correct text and put it into the "creating a signature process" it's
just the way I want it to look, with no additional spacing. However when I
open a new email with this signature the paragraph format has changed.
There's addtional unwanted spacing that appears in the final signature that
appears on the new email. So, the signature appears to be perfect until a
new email is opened, as I understand it. HELP PLEASE

Your help is very much appreciated GinnieG