ACHospitalAdmin ACHospitalAdmin is offline
Junior Member

Default Using Checkbox and Macro to Insert Text

I am trying to create a fillable form in Microsoft 2007. One part of the form asks for specifics on rate of payment. The payment could just be one or multiple different payments, so I want to somehow have the option for the user to fill one out if that is all they have, then click a checkbox if they want to add more. The checkbox would then insert (I'm assuming via a macro) the same text that was used for the first payment. I would also like to insert another check box after that text that would allow for another text option to be added. This would need to happen as many times as the user needed. To get an idea of the text, it is below (The lines will be fillable text boxes in the final version):

5. The requested rate for approval is: $ _________ per________ (work unit, i.e., exam, procedure, visit, etc.)

Is this possible?

Macro checkbox busterp New Users 5 February 6th 10 01:28 AM
Checkbox Macro Help Karin Microsoft Word Help 8 August 26th 09 06:04 AM
Checkbox print macro Chuck[_2_] Microsoft Word Help 3 October 31st 07 02:10 AM
Macro based off of checkbox KT Microsoft Word Help 1 August 26th 06 04:20 AM
MACRO for CHECKBOX FORM FIELD cynjor312 Microsoft Word Help 1 November 14th 05 02:52 PM