Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ladycat Ladycat is offline

Default Marco to close a document without saving it

I used to have a neat macro that had a keyboard assignment of alt+w, and the
macro would allow me to exit a document without saving it. I have tried to
recreate the macro, but it won't work now. For some reason, the macro will
not record the letter "N" for no, I don't want to save changes. Can anyone
help me with this weird problem? I would like to just be able to do the
alt+w and be done with it and not have to type in the "N" key immediately
afterwards. I created this macro initially so I wouldn't have to make the no
choice. It's a pain having to do this as much as I am working in word all
day. Thanks anyone that can help.
--
Ladycat