Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shaki Shaki is offline

Default How do I create an "undisclosed recipients" contact list?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

When you try to put the message into the subject field, it leaves potential
helpers without complete information about what you're trying to do. Among
other things, it's helpful to know the version of the software you're using.

You accomplish the "undisclosed recipients" feat by putting the addressees
into the Bcc field rather than using the To or Cc fields. If the Bcc field
doesn't show up, how you display it would depend upon the version of Outlook
you're using. In Outlook 2007, it's Options button - Show Bcc.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible