Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
grouper34 grouper34 is offline

Default Changing font color in "Track changes"

I want to track changes in a document. However, I can't get the font color
to be other than an almost indiscernible gray, even when I try to get red
under the font icon. What am I doing wrong that I can't choose the color
that changes appear in under "Track Changes"?
--
grouper34