Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kstan kstan is offline

Default How do I send one of my documents to another person's documents?

I sent a copy of a document to a co workers email. However she could not open
it. So, I would like to be ablve to send it right to her documents. Is this
possible? If so how can it be done? Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Not if her document folder isn't in a network location that you can access.

When she said she " could not open it", did you ask her any questions like
"What happens when you try?" or "Do you have word on your computer?"

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"kstan" wrote in message
I sent a copy of a document to a co workers email. However she could not
open
it. So, I would like to be ablve to send it right to her documents. Is
this
possible? If so how can it be done? Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett Tom Willett is offline

....another question:
"Did you save it to your hard drive before trying to open it, or did you try
opening it from the email attachment?"

Tom

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
| Not if her document folder isn't in a network location that you can
access.

| When she said she " could not open it", did you ask her any questions like
| "What happens when you try?" or "Do you have word on your computer?"
|
| --
| JoAnn Paules
| MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
|
| ~~~~~
| How to ask a question
| http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
|

| "kstan" wrote in message
| I sent a copy of a document to a co workers email. However she could not
| open
| it. So, I would like to be ablve to send it right to her documents. Is
| this
| possible? If so how can it be done? Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Good one, :-)

--