Rag Lady

Default Can footnotes and footers be combined on the same line?

In Word 2003, I'm trying to learn how to transcribe video court trials. I'd
like to be able to put in a footnote using Ctrl+Alt+F and type in the video
location - this way I can put at least one reference per page. I need for
this to type on the top line of my footer which contains the case number
(centered) and the date of trial (right margin) so that it doesn't interfere
with any of the transcript.
Rag Lady

I played around with the Page Layout and got this to happen. Then I had a
problem with "extra" lines appearing between the document and the footer and
I remembered that I'd seen that question addressed somewhere else so..... I
think I've got my problem handled. Thanks.