tjtjjtjt

Default Word MVP site question

Is this Article no longer available?
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Numbering/...tNumbering.htm

The link doesn't seem to work. Is there a similar Article focusing on Word
2002 and/or 2003? I've been unable (perhaps because of inept searching
techniques) to locate another resource.
I've been reading on Shauna Kelley's site, and I've read the Article Word's
numbering explained by John McGhie, and I keep seeing references to the link
I pasted above.
Any leads for similar info would be appreciated.
Thanks,
--
tj
Klaus Linke

The article was a collection of links.
I think you'll find the same links in this post by Charles Kenyon:
http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...GP15.phx .gbl

Regards,
Klaus

"tjtjjtjt" wrote:
Is this Article no longer available?
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Numbering/...tNumbering.htm

The link doesn't seem to work. Is there a similar Article focusing on

Word
2002 and/or 2003? I've been unable (perhaps because of inept searching
techniques) to locate another resource.
I've been reading on Shauna Kelley's site, and I've read the Article

Word's
numbering explained by John McGhie, and I keep seeing references to the

link
I pasted above.
Any leads for similar info would be appreciated.
Thanks,
--
tj

Word Heretic

G'day "tjtjjtjt" ,

I am well through a replacement article for it. No links, all juicy
chunks of goodness. I am hoping to get the draft finished this year.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

tjtjjtjt reckoned: