Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Word header trouble Word header trouble is offline

Default My header is taking up valuable space-why is the header box big?

Most of the way thru my 26 page document, the header look good, but then the
"box" the header is in got really big. Why and how do I get rid of it? It
won't let me have the spaces I need.