June

Default How do I number a page set up in columns so each column has a pag.

On 8 1/2 x 11 paper that is landscaped and divided to 2 columns. I want to
number the pages but I need to number each column as a page. So the first
sheet would be page 1 and 2 and so on. Anyone have any idea how I can do
this?

Thanks for any help.

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/Print2Pages.htm. If you are using
Word 2000 or above, you can use the "2 pages per sheet" option in Page
Setup, which automatically gives you two logical pages per page. If you're
trying to create a booklet, however, use "Book fold" (Word 2002 or 2003) or
see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...etPrinting.htm

"June" wrote in message
On 8 1/2 x 11 paper that is landscaped and divided to 2 columns. I want

number the pages but I need to number each column as a page. So the first
sheet would be page 1 and 2 and so on. Anyone have any idea how I can do
this?

Thanks for any help.

How do I get rid of a page number on a Save As\ Text Only doc? Mike Whitehurst Microsoft Word Help 2 March 24th 05 02:17 PM
Page Number funnybroad Page Layout 4 March 3rd 05 08:58 AM
Page Number and Page header on the first page Frank Drost Formatting Long Documents 3 March 1st 05 03:17 PM
When insert page number is clicked, the number inserted at page 1. inbetween Page Layout 1 February 19th 05 08:07 AM
merge document with columns and page number in header resets Island Grrl Mailmerge 1 January 12th 05 04:40 AM