Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DJ Jazzy F

Default Pages missing from printed documents

When printing documents from Word 2003 that are longer that 10 pages, the
printer will often leave out spans of entire pages. For example, I recently
printed out four copies of a 22 pg. document. On each of the four copies,
the pinter printed pgs. 1-17 and pgs. 21 and 22. Just now, I tried to print
a 15 pg. document; the printer only printed pgs. 1, 2, 3 and 15.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DJ Jazzy F

I've tried removing and re-installing my printer driver, both from the
original CD that came with the printer and also with a newly downloaded
driver. I've also tried using different printers of the same model (hp
deskjet 5650). The problem remains...

"Jezebel" wrote:

Remove and re-install your printer driver.