Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Seeker Seeker is offline

Default toolbar icons

I am making a tutorial for some users and need the toolbar icon location path
so that I can insert scissors icon or other icons into the turorial. where
are these icons found in the directory path?? thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If this is Word 2003 or earlier, you can copy and paste the icons directly.
Open Tools | Customize, right-click on the desired button image, choose Copy
Button Image, close the dialog, and paste where required.

http://word.mvps.org

"seeker" wrote in message
I am making a tutorial for some users and need the toolbar icon location
path
so that I can insert scissors icon or other icons into the turorial.
where
are these icons found in the directory path?? thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Seeker Seeker is offline

Thank you for your response. I right click on the icon when in Tools |
Customize and it does not give me the option that you describe.

"seeker" wrote in message
I am making a tutorial for some users and need the toolbar icon location
path
so that I can insert scissors icon or other icons into the turorial.
where
are these icons found in the directory path?? thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Are you right-clicking the button on Word's actual toolbar (not in the
Customize dialog)?

http://word.mvps.org

"seeker" wrote in message
I am making a tutorial for some users and need the toolbar icon location
path
so that I can insert scissors icon or other icons into the turorial.
where
are these icons found in the directory path?? thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Seeker Seeker is offline

I go to Tools then Customize and then choose edit and then right click on the
scissors -- cut icon and do not receive an option box or anything with copy
image.

"seeker" wrote in message
I am making a tutorial for some users and need the toolbar icon location
path
so that I can insert scissors icon or other icons into the turorial.
where
are these icons found in the directory path?? thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Again, are you right-clicking the button on the Standard toolbar (right
under the menu)? Not the command in the Customize dialog.

I'm not sure where you're getting "Edit," as there is no Edit tab in the
Customize dialog (there is in the Options dialog). It doesn't actually
matter what tab of the Customize dialog you're on when you do this; you just
have to have it open.

http://word.mvps.org