Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JDJ JDJ is offline

Default Template or Macro help Auto Fill all view 3 Ring Binder Spine, Front & Back Cover

Template or Macro help Auto Fill all view 3 Ring Binder Spine, Front &
Back Cover.

Hard drive failure lost an old .doc or .dot I had that allowed me to
type in the text I wanted to see displayed on 3 Ring Binder Cover
inserts for the Spine, Front and Back see through cover.

Researching
Avery - Templates and Softwa http://avery.com/us/software/index.jsp
and
Templates Homepage - Microsoft Office Online:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

I see some templates with art work than I want to create EITHER a
SPINE insert OR a COVER PAGE, but not both.

My old lost file allowed me to type in the text one time and it would
auto fill bordered boxes for 1" Spines & 3" Spines on Page One and
followed by a second and third page filled with the same text for a
Front and Back Cover Sheet.

The Front & Back Covers were in larger fonts and I recall that Word
Wrap usually allowed the same text fo fill the Front and Back Cover
Pages that were all on one line for the spines.

My Word Skills are very rusty. I don't recall if this was AutoText or
what and it was done probably back in Word 97 days. I now have Word
2003.

Any help finding a pre done template, or tip on what Word Feature I
should be using and how to use it to roll my own is greatly
appreciated.
--

"J. J."