Machine Shop

Default Sending data to Machine control from Microsoft word, scrambled?

The machine cannot read the text. I am totally lost!!!
Pat Garard

Me Too!
Totally in the Dark!!
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Machine Shop" Machine wrote in
message news
The machine cannot read the text. I am totally lost!!!

Shauna Kelly

Hi Pat

Totally in the Dark!!

Nonsense! It's 10 or 11 on a wonderful Sunday morning, with a bright blue
sky.

But it may be night-time where MachineShop lives and perhaps he/she needs to
turn on the lights in the warehouse, so the machine can read the text.

Shauna

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word
Also in Melbourne, Australia

"Pat Garard" apgarardATbigpondDOTnetDOTau wrote in message
Me Too!
Totally in the Dark!!
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Machine Shop" Machine wrote in message
news
The machine cannot read the text. I am totally lost!!!

Shauna Kelly

Hi MachineShop

A Word document contains lots of special formatting and codes so that Word
can read it. It is unlikely that a machine control could cope. Try saving
the Word document as plain text using File Save As.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Machine Shop" Machine wrote in message
news
The machine cannot read the text. I am totally lost!!!

JR

Call information, and have them trace the call. Then you'll be found.
John

"Machine Shop" Machine wrote in message
news
The machine cannot read the text. I am totally lost!!!

Pat Garard

Hi Shauna,

Yep! What a Ripper of a Day....

..... and I'm still in the Dark!