Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jackie D

Default difference between 'regular' template and global template?

Perhaps I should know this already but ...

I'm using Word 2000. Can somebody explain, simply, the difference between a
global template and a so-called 'regular' template? I thought they were the
same thing!

I have moved the default loaction of the normal.dot template to a My
Documents (on a different drive). Is this the regular template or the global
template? And what are the key differences between the two?
--

Many thanks
JD