Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GRM GRM is offline

Default need an event planning checklist

I am looking for a template for an event planning checklist.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you can't find anything suitable in Microsoft's template bank, it would
be simple enough to create your own.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"GRM" wrote in message
I am looking for a template for an event planning checklist.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

How would anyone making templates like that know what your events are?

"GRM" wrote in message
:I am looking for a template for an event planning checklist.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"GRM" wrote in message
:I am looking for a template for an event planning checklist.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

1. Rent hall
2. Buy beer
3. Rent a date
4. Hide all signs of living in backseat of car in the trunk.
Alternate 4. Rent a car for date. The Pinto is starting to look its age.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"GRM" wrote in message
:I am looking for a template for an event planning checklist.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shuggles Shuggles is offline

Did a google search and found this. I'm sure there are others. At least
it's a jumping-off point for you .

http://www.thegreatevent.com/content/ap.asp?id=4