Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
new user new user is offline

Default How to copy a list of word document file names to excel spread she

I have 20 word document files name as ABC01.doc to ABC20.doc. I wonder if it
is possible to create a list from the 20 word document file names in excel as
a list. Without doing the following step:

1. Go to word document, select F2
2. Copy the file name and paste it in excel
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Use the PrintFolders utility that you can download from my web site. You can
configure it to extract exactly what you want from a folder or folders of
files.