Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jan Korak

Default Mail merge - The merge works, but it doesn't print.

I set up my main document in Word (2003 version). Use an Excel document for
the merge data. The merge works just fine. When I print, I get blank pages.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

What do you mean by "the merge works just fine". To what destination are
yuo executing it?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.