Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Catt Catt is offline

Default Changing the default dictionary language

Can anyone please tell me, how can i change the language in word to always be
English Australia? I have change the Microsoft Office language, and the
custom dic language, but it is still saying English US on the bottom tab of
Word. and it is also still trying to change words like "Customise" to the US
version "Customize"
Please help, its driving me mad!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christina Christina is offline

Have you tried any of the third party applications that do spell check? You
can turn off the spellcheck in word and use the one you choose.
http://www.wintertree-software.com/d.../comments.html

http://www.spellchecker.net/v2/produ...tionaries.html
I also found some dictionaries that have been adpted from the word default.
http://www.kerryr.net/webwriting/tools_oz-words.htm

christina