Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sarmad Sarmad is offline

Default HOW DO I COPY A WHOLE SINGLE PAGE IN MS-WORD ?

HOW DO I COPY A WHOLE SINGLE PAGE IN MS-WORD ?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lyn Lyn is offline

If the document is one page, there are a number of ways to do this:
1. Put your mouse in the left margin and triple mouse click (which will
highlight the whole document) then click Edit, Copy.
2. Click Edit, Select All, Edit Copy
3. In the left margin, click your mouse at the top of the document down to
the bottom to highlight all then Click Edit, Copy.

In any of these options, instead of clicking Edit Copy you can also put your
mouse within the highlighted text and right mouse click, then copy.

If your document is more than one page, use #3 above to highlight just the
page you want to copy.