Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ronald_L

Default Print Layout Margin

Whenever I go into Word, by top margin appears to be at the very top instead
of at 1 inch down. If I choose header/footer and then close it, the cursor
moves down to where it normally would be. I have renamed the normal.dot file
and it still does it. What is causing this to happen. Thanks for your help.