Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Trail Guy Trail Guy is offline

Default Word overrides my style sheet. Adds 18 pt space on table text.

I create my own style for tables and use the single line space default for
text in cells. Word is automatically changing Line spacing: to "At least"
At: 18 pt. This problem is sporadic, but once a document with tables is
"infected", all the tables in the document default to the 18 pt line spacing.
I have to override each table using pull down menu and selecting single
spacing on paragraph format. My style sheet still shows single line spacing
and when selected will not override the infected table. How do I disable this
problem (feature)?