Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
EPS Donna EPS Donna is offline

Default Is there another way to get to the building blocks organiser?

I have saved a piece of text in the quick parts menu in word 2007 but now
every time I click on the quick parts button it completely crashes word. Is
there another way in to the building vlocks organiser so I can delete the
text I have saved and hopefully undo whatever has corrupt it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You have probably corrupted the Building Blocks template. You'll find it in
a language dependant sub folder of the folder
C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Microsoft\Document
Building Blocks or its Vista equivalent
With Word closed, move Building Blocks.dotx and any other files out of this
folder to a temporary location then restart Word, which will build a new
default Building Blocks template.
If that doesn't fix it, see
http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm then
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm.