Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cursor Manic Cursor Manic is offline

Default How can I fix an unstable cursor?

When typing, cursor jumps back or above unpredictably.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Stay away from your touchpad, or turn it off, or turn down its
sensitivity.

On Feb 5, 5:41*pm, Cursor Manic Cursor
wrote:
When typing, cursor jumps back or above unpredictably.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter Thompson Peter Thompson is offline

Unstable cursor in Word (Home and Student 2007) with Windows

On Friday, February 05, 2010 11:33 PM Peter T. Daniels wrote:

Stay away from your touchpad, or turn it off, or turn down its
sensitivity.

Submitted via EggHeadCafe
Twitter Search API with jQuery and JSONP
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...and-jsonp.aspx

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

My laptop has a button to turn off the touchpad.

On Feb 6, 11:21*am, Peter Thompson wrote:
Unstable cursor in Word (Home and Student 2007) with Windows

On Friday, February 05, 2010 5:41 PM Cursor Manic wrote:
When typing, cursor jumps back or above unpredictably.
On Friday, February 05, 2010 11:33 PM Peter T. Daniels wrote:
Stay away from your touchpad, or turn it off, or turn down its
sensitivity.
Submitted via EggHeadCafe
Twitter Search API with jQuery and JSONP
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...f9-b71d-e....-

UNSTABLE TABS Southern gal living up north[_2_] Microsoft Word Help 3 March 27th 09 07:20 PM
Unstable Styles Liz Page Layout 3 October 8th 07 11:25 AM
Unstable templates Stephen Connell Microsoft Word Help 3 March 24th 06 01:08 PM
Unstable Cursor Angela New Users 2 June 23rd 05 03:45 PM
The world is really unstable these days...... [email protected] New Users 1 May 16th 05 07:21 AM