PurbeckJohn

Default How to change section headers and footers in a macro?

Hi
I have a many documents split into two sections. I want each section has
different page setups and different headers and footers. Since there are so
many documents I want to create one or more macros that will automatically
change the page layout and headers and footers. I have recorded a macro for
the page set up and this works fine. However when I record the macro for
changing the headers for section 2 it will only access section 1. I have
tried the goto section 2 command and I have tried goto next in the header
tab. I have also clicked on 'link to previous' to break the link of the
previous section. Recoding the macro does exactly as expected but running it
changes the first section and not the second.