Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Helenator Helenator is offline

Default How do I draw a line thru a phrase in Word?

I'm trying to draw a line (to keep the info but show its not current) through
some text. Can't remember how to do that, and can't find it in the toolbars
or Help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pranav Vaidya[_2_] Pranav Vaidya[_2_] is offline

Hi,

Try
Format--Font and select strike through.

HTH,
--
Pranav Vaidya
VBA Developer

"Helenator" wrote:

I'm trying to draw a line (to keep the info but show its not current) through
some text. Can't remember how to do that, and can't find it in the toolbars
or Help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe Murphy Joe Murphy is offline

On 10 Dec, 14:11, Helenator
wrote:
I'm trying to draw a line (to keep the info but show its not current) through
some text. Can't remember how to do that, and can't find it in the toolbars
or Help.

That's 'strikethrough' text.

In Word 2003 and such, try Format Font Strikethrough.

Joe.