Gary

Default return address

I accidently said yes whan asked if I wanted to save a return address. I
want the return address section to be blank, since I use envelopes with
preprinted return address. How do I remove the saved the return address and
have the return section default to blank.
Charles Kenyon

1) Blank out the return address section and save that change.
2) Check the "omit" on the return address section of the envelope wizard.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Gary" wrote in message
I accidently said yes whan asked if I wanted to save a return address. I
want the return address section to be blank, since I use envelopes with
preprinted return address. How do I remove the saved the return address
and
have the return section default to blank.

Amy

Gary, I think when you're in Envelopes and Labels, above the return address
section, there should be a box that says Omit. If you check that box, it
should Omit the return address on all envelopes you print.

"Gary" wrote:

I accidently said yes whan asked if I wanted to save a return address. I
want the return address section to be blank, since I use envelopes with
preprinted return address. How do I remove the saved the return address and
have the return section default to blank.

Jay Freedman

Gary wrote:
I accidently said yes whan asked if I wanted to save a return
address. I want the return address section to be blank, since I use
envelopes with preprinted return address. How do I remove the saved
the return address and have the return section default to blank.

Go to Tools Options User Information and delete the address there.

Or you can leave the address in place and just check the Omit option box in
the Envelopes dialog -- and uncheck it whenever you do want the return
address to print.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman