Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Diane

Default HOW TO LOCK WORDS TOGETHER?

I want to prevent certain things from being separated by the end of the
sentence such as a first and last name or an address.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Use Ctrl+Shift+Space

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Diane" wrote in message
I want to prevent certain things from being separated by the end of the
sentence such as a first and last name or an address.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey

Use a non-breaking space or hyphen. CTRL+SHIFT+spacebar or CTRL+SHIFT+_

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Diane wrote:
I want to prevent certain things from being separated by the end of
the sentence such as a first and last name or an address.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LS

Control+Shift+Space bar will insert a non-breaking space
Control+Shift+Hyphen will insert a non-breaking hyphen